FORGET THE BRAKES!
If buttons fail, going in or in-and-out of fullscreen mode should fix it.
by Moss of the Time
A game about driving a train without brakes by Multi-Track Drifting
Two train engineers are working on building their own machines! But they forgot to add the brakes! But they will be multi-track drifting their way through the railway. No stopping required!
I and K (as well as Up or Down arrows) to switch rails with the front boogie of the train.
Hold W or S (as well as E or D for our french players) to switch rails with the rear boogie of the train.
Spacebar and Return to accept, Spacebar pause/unpause and Escape to quit or back.
Use the mouse to interact with the menu.
- 08/07/2019: Working on new content version
- Updated WebGL & standalone builds to match mobile versions
- WebGL version is now complete(!)
- 30/06/2015: Post-gamelab update
- Added GUI switch
- Reworked tutorial animation
- Improved the game's performance-demand
- Fixed rail where train could get stuck
- Fixed bug where it would keep telling the player they won when winning
- 12/06/2015: First public release
Get the mobile version to get leaderboards* and SUPPORT US!
*Itch.io version does not have leaderboards
A game by:
Check the (old) Devlog here:
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.